Included in Sale
- Deli case
- All Deli equipment
[Slicer, Fryer, Pizza oven, Commercial grade toaster, warmer, mini-fridge]
- All kitchen preparation equipment and supplies (dishes, etc)
- Commercial upright display freezer
- Ice Cream freezers (top-open)
- Cappuccino machine and Coffee machines
- All retail store shelving
- All backroom and beverage cooler shelving
- All equipment in bottle redemption room
- High end 16 camera security system, installed 2018, high resolution/night vision
- Inventory is not included
- New siding 2017
- Parking Lot paved June 2016
- Parking lot sealed in 2018 and 2021
- Porch painted and updated in 2019
- Stainless steel countertops added to deli June 2019
- Daikon split heat pump installed Sept 2020
Key Property Features
- Double-walled, fiberglass, in ground fuel tanks updated in 2013
- 3yr Hydro testing done in 2020; Zero infractions. Passed the first time
- 3yr UST testing done in 2021; Zero infractions.
- Deli yearly state inspections have scored 90 or higher for the last 11 years.
- inspection; passing with zero infractions.
- Property (building and land) are not subject to Act 250
- Johnson has no zoning
- 2020 Revenue +/- : 29% Gas, 16% groceries, 34% tobacco products 5% soda, 15% Beer
- Classified as an Essential Business during COVID19 and didn’t close
- Approximately 75% of customers are local in this rural setting.
- Current fuel lease includes maintaining all dispensers, POS equipment, canopy and signage.
- Gasoline - sell 6200 gallons per week on average, year round
- Gas contract ends 2023.
- Sunoco /Price Chopper grocery points program increases local gas purchases
- Lottery ticket sales
- Bottle returns
- EBT food stamps
- Storage rentals
- Reopen daily deli service
- Tourism gift sales
- AADT at 2642 in 2020 and 2749 in 2019 at adjacent intersection of Rte 100 and 100C (VT closed borders summer of 2020 due to COVID).*
- Small, active village community of 1452, per 2019 census.
- Home to Northern VT University, part of the VT State College system
- Property situated at intersection for Northern and Eastern recreation routes
- Property on border to Hyde Park VT, in rural area North of town center
- VT ranks #3 best state for low crime/corrections, #2 in Opportunity/Equality, #1 in Infrastructure/ Transportation*
- Vermont has the highest fall foliage “leaf peeping” traveler counts of all states.
- Property’s Northern VT location is a trifecta location between ski areas of Stowe, Smugglers Notch and Jay Peak.
- VT has a robust, year-round local, state and regional recreation infrastructure that supports walking, hiking, biking, snowshoeing, XC, downhill skiing, mountain biking and road races, rock-climbing, mountaineering, regional off-road vehicle trails (VASA) and snowmobile trails (VAST), and traditional canoeing, kayaking, boating and fishing on our many spring-fed rivers, ponds and lakes. There are multiple RV campgrounds in the area, in addition to many state parks with day-trip and overnight options.
- According to the VT Dept of Tourism, VT enjoys 13 million visitors a year, with summertime being the busiest season. “Famous around the world for our beautiful fall foliage colors, visitors love to flock to Vermont’s byways to enjoy the spectacular change of seasons every year.”
What our guests say:
We were very pleased with our experience with Don. He was very mindful of our family situation and worked hard to find a great home for us-even when he was on vacation! He provided us wise advice and guidance during the negotiation process and did all in his power to make it smooth. Thank you so much, Don!
Don was very professional, prompt, attentive to what I was looking for and courteous. I would recommend him. He asked pertinent questions and responded clearly and quickly.
161 Rt 15 West, PO Box 394
Johnson, VT 05656